indented or recessed

17-Aug-2012 12:16 AM

Not Available

Posts: 2

When you say the that dermaflage is for recessed or intented scar, can you please explain? I have a mark on my nose, no intend or recessed, do you thing it will work cause it;s on the nose and the nose is already reducing size. 


21-Aug-2012 11:34 AM

Dermaflage Customer Support Team

Posts: 299

Dermaflage is a topical filler for recessed scars, or something pitted, like acne ice pick scars.


It will cause positive texture on your skin if there is not an indented area to fill.


Let me know if there is any other questions I can answer for you.



Dermaflage Support Team